Rent an office at the Q42 Hub
Looking for flexible and affordable office space in The Hague? In the completely renovated start-up building Apollo 14 in the Binckhorst area, we have an extra floor at our disposal. The offices in this 'Q42 Hub' are rented out as independent units to like-minded companies and start-ups. They include good facilities, free advice for start-ups and the possibility to share knowledge or cooperate with Q42. Do you want to know more? Check the specs below and contact Maurice (firstname.lastname@example.org / 06 - 46465370) or Stef (email@example.com / 06-53147230).
What we offer
- A completely refurbished building in the up and coming district of The Hague, the Binckhorst.
- Includes standard facilities, such as good desks and chairs plus super fast Wi-Fi.
- Meeting rooms (shared with other tenants of the Q42 Hub).
- Kitchen (shared with the other tenants).
- Large shared lunch or relax area.
- Access to the roof terrace.
- Free use of bicycle parking Apollo 14.
- Possibility to use the large Q42 presentation room for meetings, free of charge.
- Attending internal meetings on various topics focused on knowledge dissemination.
- Monthly consultation with a Q42 expert on technology, management or marketing, based on demand.
- Ability to easily scale up with the help of Q42 programmers.
Standard office spaces
Half of the office space faces the roof terrace, the others have a view of the skyline of The Hague.
- 6 x 40 m2 (these small rooms can be merged to form a larger unit)
- 1 x 80 m2
- 40 square meters: 800 euros ex VAT per month.
- 80 square meters: 1600 euros ex VAT per month.
- 950 euros ex VAT per year. Available spots in the Apollo 14 car park can be rented via Square Four. Renting a parking space via Q42 itself costs 1050 euros ex VAT per year.
- The lease is concluded for six months, with a notice period of one month for the tenant and three months for the lessor.
Are you interested and would you like to take a look? Please contact Maurice (firstname.lastname@example.org / 06 - 46465370) or Stef (email@example.com / 06-53147230).